Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Argentine Tango Level 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SKDanceLover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Argentine Tango Level 2 Reply with quote

Hey guys, just wanted to say how much I enjoyed taking level 1 tango with everyone. It's great to see how much everybody improved and how much more intricate and subtle our leading & following skills have become. Just wondering who's planning to sign up for level 2 in October?
David Nock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Tango Level 2 Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with your sentiments, SK. I'm definitely in for Level 2 ... but, why the long wait 'till October? I'm thinking TangoSoul practice dances after getting some basics down.
Sara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Level 2 Tango Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I am totally up for the second level of Tango. It looks like as classes go by things get cooler and cooler and it seems to all make better sense!

See you all in level 2!
Sara
SalsaConvert

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, why October? Is that when level 2 is going to be starting, not September? Could anyone with more info clarify what the grand plan is?
SKDanceLover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The level 2 class starts in mid-October. It will be on a Tuesday from 9-10 pm. The class is not posted yet but I think it will be soon so keep an eye out. By the way, it was great seeing some of you at Bryant's practise last Friday! I hope you all keep coming out and we can make it a habit to practise outside of class.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: