Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WANTED - YOUR CHANGING LIVES STORY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: WANTED - YOUR CHANGING LIVES STORY! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

We just added a new segment to our website called "Changing Lives". We are dedicating the section to true stories of our students who have changed their lives by taking salsa lessons with us. Whether you have met someone special, new friends, increased your self-confidence, became fit or enjoyed any of the amazing benefits that salsa dancing and our classes can provide you, your story should be told! Check out the link at: http://www.torontodancesalsa.ca/Changing-Lives.php

We are asking for your submissions to the website. You can post your story here on this forum or email me at info@torontodancesalsa.ca

Photos that are attached to your story are also helpful.

As a thank you, we will put the top 10 stories on our website and draw from these names for a private lesson.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's wonderful stories of falling in love, meeting new friends, finding a passion or just improving your life in general.

Thanks everyone!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
silverpontiacgrandam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Salsa Changed Me Reply with quote

Toronto Dance Salsa has changed my life because it helped me tackle my fear of dancing and rebuild my confidence. I had an extremely rough year in 2006 and my confidence was already at "rock bottom". I thought that I would never get out of the rut that I was in. When Karina Bogdanova referred me to this school, I had no idea what to expect. Was I ever glad that she referred me! I never knew that dancing could rebuild my confidence, change my attitude, and be so much fun at the same time!

Sharon Galor is an excellent teacher who simplifies the dance steps, she's always smiling, and always has a positive and encouraging attitude. I have discovered the joys of dancing, learned to have fun again, and enjoy my life because of her. I have applied this new feeling of self-confidence to other aspects of my life. My family sees a big difference in me now.

I have recommended this school to many of my friends (one of them has now signed up for Level 1 for January 2007), and another friend requested for this web site tonight since he's looking into these classes now.

Thank you so much Sharon! I will see you in Level 3 and for many more classes and salsa outings to come!

Jason Schlesinger
Toby

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Changing Lives Story Reply with quote

Wow that is a really inspiring story! Go Jason! I also like the story of the couple that got engaged in the middle of Sharon's class. That's amazing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: