Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Argentine Tango Classes - finally!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Argentine Tango Classes - finally! Reply with quote

Here's what I wrote in my blog today about our new Argentine Tango classes!

I swore that the minute I got my own dance studio I would get a fabulous Argentine Tango instructor and hold lessons there. I know I definitely want to learn this sensual, passionate dance and I know many of you have a lot of curiosity and interest in the dance.

Well I am so happy to announce that Bryant Lopez from Tango Soul will be teaching our first ever Argentine Tango class in our new studio at Empress Walk. I first met Bryant when Evan surprised me last Valentine's Day 2007 with a private Argentine Tango class - it was so much fun. Very different from salsa but just as fun and exciting. I loved Bryants passionate and intense teaching style and hoped that one day he would be able to teach a class for us. So to make things short, beginning Thursday June 12th at 9pm, Bryant will be teaching a 9 week class that will focus on the dance basics including technique, leading, following and footwork.

Can't wait to get started! Registration is open for this class so register soon by clicking on the registration page to secure your spot!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
MissChievous

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharon, you are da bestest!!! I am so excited and happy about this new class! I was always fascinated by this dance, so passionate and intense. I was looking for a studio somewhere in North York to start the classes and now we have our own--what can be better? My dream came true Very Happy

I am counting days until new class begins...

KB
Salsasian

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Can't Wait To Tango Reply with quote

NIna and I immediately registered for the class as soon as we heard about it. Even though we're going to be missing two classes while we're on vacation, we can't wait to start with Bryant!

Dance like no one's watching.
Sara

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Totally into Tango Reply with quote

Hey guys!
I have also signed up! I am super excited! Should be a blast to T-A-N-G-O!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: