Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CANCELLED EL RANCHO - DUE TO TTC STRIKE

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: CANCELLED EL RANCHO - DUE TO TTC STRIKE Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

Due to the unexpected TTC strike we thought it would be better to postpone this event. Classes will still be held as usual as we can't change the dates but we can try to accommodate makeups as best as possible so email us if you need a substitute class.

Our next outing will be Friday, May 9th at 10pm to Peridot Resto Lounge at Yonge & Bloor. A new evite will be sent shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience - please pass this on to your friends!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
velina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so looking forward to El Rancho...I can't wait for out next outing. Peridot is an awesome venue. I hope that the TTC would not disturb our salsa mania again Very Happy
blackout1999

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: I heard about it Reply with quote

What's the deal, salsa people? Yeah, I was in Ottawa when I heard about the little surprise the TTC decided to lay upon the city of Toronto. Well, here's hoping that the TTC is still running and that we all make up for lost time at Peridot. Holla back at ya boy!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: