Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Snow Tubing 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Helpers' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Snow Tubing 2008 Reply with quote

Just want to send a BIG THANK YOU to Sharon and Evan for organizing our helpers appreciation day this weekend. This is our second snow tubing outing, and it was even more fun than last time! The entertainment guy remembered us from last year and played many great danceable tunes for us! John, our loveable helper, got a chance to share the stage with the entertainer and sang us a heart melting song... what a night to remember!

Can't wait to see all the pictures!
blackout1999

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Lost my voice Reply with quote

What's the deal, salsa people? Wow! What a night. I have officialy lost my voice due to excessive yelling and screaming down the hill(Alfred inspired me to do that). Wink It's been a long time since I've done the twist. To top the evening off I officlaly have a partner for the TDS competition. I'm definitely looking forward to the next outing. Holla back at ya boy.
velina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: The twist! Reply with quote

Congratulations on finding a partner! Have tons of fun getting ready for the competition. I am here for moral support.
Saturday was so much fun! I cannot get over the 'swimming and diving' dance. I am still laughing everytime I think about it.

v.
blackout1999

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

What's the deal, salsa people? Thanks, Velina. I will probably need some pointers as well along the way. I have a lot of work to do.
I think the biggest highlight was the new helper? dance the cha cha with Emely. I'll have to point that out to her in class tomorrow. Holla back at ya boy!
EmT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Thanks T! Although I was a li'l confused if it was the cha cha, merengue or bachata... Shocked

It was so much fun...and V, I still laugh everytime I think of the swim and dive Razz THanks everyone for a great evening.

~ems~
nina bambina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Another fantastic helper outing Reply with quote

Thanks again Sharon and Evan for another memorable evening of snowtubing, dinner and impromptu singing/dancing!

Alfred's never gonna live down - screaming like a girl - down those tubing hills. I daresay everyone in the lineup heard him! LOL.

And after dinner, it was quite touching to see that guy from last year remember us and stay until midnight (an hour over) singing until he could sing no more. We certainly topped last year and even had random people in the lounge start dancing along with us! TDS helper outings are THA BEST!!!
velina

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am quite upset I missed the first part of the event. I would have put on snowpants just to hear Alfred.
I agree that the second part of the evening was absolutely great. I could not stop laughing, dancing (weirdly)...It was tons of fun!

Thanks Sharon and Evan! I can't wait for the next one!

v.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Helpers' Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: