Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friday night outing at Plaza!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Friday night outing at Plaza! Reply with quote

Hello to all!
I hope that you are all pumped and excited about the performance group's sexy show that (trust me I know) is wonderful, thanks to Caryl's awesome choreography!
I am teaching on friday night at extreme fitness but my class and I will be heading over to plaza right after! Bring your friends and family and make sure you are there on time for the workshop if you plan on attending. There are workshops for beginners and intermediate dancers...So get out there and enjoy...
I will be dancing away on the dance floor! See u all there!

Sara
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The outting at Plaza Flamingo on Friday was AMAZING! So many new faces were there, and a lot of old faces too. It felt just like old times. Smile
The helper's performance was also awesome. Caryl did a superb job coaching all of you!

Félicitations!
Salsa-in-review

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Fantastic time Reply with quote

I had a great time at the Plaza outing as well. We were just going to stop by, see the show, and call it an early evening, but we ended up staying later than we had planned.
velina

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The outing at Plaza last week was awesome. I had so much fun and I also ended up staying later than I had planned. I can't wait for our next outing at El Rancho!

See ya all there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: