Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHat are your 2008 salsa goals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: WHat are your 2008 salsa goals Reply with quote

Sharon's blog reflected a topic that some of the girls and I were talking about on a recent girls night. We were talking about our salsa goals for 2008.

Personally, in addition to teaching classes, I've decided to develop more of my salsa training by joining a performance/choreography group. It's been a fun but intense experience with 4 hours over 2 days a week of practicing.

What are your salsa goals for this year? Do you want to start going out to clubs more? Take a body movement course? Learn better timing? Share!
blackout1999

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: My goals Reply with quote

What's the deal, salsa people? My goals are simple. Learn more moves and combinations, learn on2(which I'm doing now), and do something different every time I go out dancing. Also, get out more! Also, after on2 is said and done, get back into Cuban style! I almost forgot. Encourage more people to get into salsa.Holla back at ya boy!
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: My 2008 Salsa goals.. Reply with quote

I have 3 main goals:
1. Practice
2. Practice
3. Practice

So see you all on the dance floor Smile
Kneedragger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just have FUN......
Toby

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My salsa goals are to look like this....do you think it's possible in a year Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynyu0kLbEqU
levante

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lots of practice, learn as many moves as humanly possible, and perfect the form (especially 90 degree hand hold with tension)..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: