Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Toronto Dance Salsa was on the shopping channel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salsaddict

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Toronto Dance Salsa was on the shopping channel Reply with quote

Saw you guys on the shopping channel yesterday. you guys looked really great. hope it went well and was great publicity for your great school!
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Being on The Shopping Channel was a good experience. We had a lot of fun, but it was a really long day. I thought Evan and Sharon were naturals, and they were very well prepared. The best episode was the 9pm airing where one of the other hosts, Richard jumped in spontaneously and started dancing with us! Gotta love live television!
AnthonyF

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha I saw that. I was flipping through the channels (that plus I heard you guys were going to be on the shopping channel) when I saw you and Mark. That Richard guy was actually following the footsteps. But I think he wanted to do more than just the basics so he added some shoulder rolls and whatever that move he did. LOL funny!
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH totally!! He was feeling it, and Mark and I were struggling to contain ourselves to just the basic steps. I wanted to grab the host to start dancing with him, but I didn't know if I should! lol...
KT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any video clips of the Shopping Channel interview?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: