Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Level 2 DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
analytix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Level 2 DVD Reply with quote

As moving from Level 2 to Level 3, I urgently feel the need for Level 2 Salsa Lesson DVD. Is there any chance that it will come out before the Level 3 Class starts? Level 1 DVD helped me a lot, specially the dance with a full song part. I am probably the worst salsa dancer in the whole universe Sad in terms of musicality and timing. I never get these two things right. But I improved a lot after watching this DVD and after a countless number of rewinding and practicing with Sharon and others from TDS. It was like taking private lessons in the comfort of my own house. Thanks to Sharon and others in TDS for this wonderful Salsa Lesson DVD. Eagerly waiting for the next one!
Sharon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Level 2 DVD Reply with quote

HI Analytixs!

Thanks for all the great feedback about the level 1 DVD! We worked really hard on it and it took about 7 months to actually create so I can say with some certainty that we probably won't tackle level 2 for at least another 6 months because it is such a large project.

However if we get lots of requests we may expedite the process!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
Salsaddict

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: DVD Reply with quote

Oh that's too bad but I saw on the newsletter that you guys have a gig on the shopping channel which is amazing. It is such a good product - hope it goes well. I will be cherering for you guys!
Sharon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: The Shopping Channel Reply with quote

Yes we are on the Shopping Channel on Tues Jan 22nd for 3 time slots -wish us luck!
nina bambina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Level 2 DVD Reply with quote

Hey Sharon!

Any new updates on the Level 2 DVD? Will it be available soon?
Sharon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Salsa 2 DVD Reply with quote

Another salsa DVD at this point would be such a huge project. The priority right now is finding new dance venues and holding the competition. Maybe once these are done we can focus on creating another DVD.

In the meantime, write what you learn down everyone or bring a camera to class and record yourself doing the move so you can remember!!
stellar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Level II Steps Reply with quote

Hi Sharon,

Is list of steps available for each level somewhere at this site?
I need the list of steps for level 2, sometimes in the class everything is happening very fast, and I can't even catch the names of the step.

Great idea to bring video camera to tape ourselves!

Thank you.
Sharon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Level 2 Reply with quote

Hi Stellar!

No the step are not posted. They are sent at the end of the semester to you but if you need them earlier you can always email me and I can get them for you.

Happy practicing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: