Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drop in classes for Bachata and Merengue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
analytix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Drop in classes for Bachata and Merengue Reply with quote

As a student of 7-session Level 1 Class we missed the Bachata and Merengue lessons that are taught in the first two sessions of other 9-session classes. I know drop ins are not allowed in TDS but can you make an exception in this case? Can anyone take just these first two sessions with any Level 1 Class since it will not break the continuity of progressive learning (assuming these two sessions are just for Bachata & Merengue and no Salsa lessons are included ) which is the main and quite justified reason for not allowing drop-in classes? Thanks.
EmT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Analytix,

I hope you get this message on time. Do you attend the Tuesday practice session? If you attend the practice session tonight, I will be more than happy to show you what is taught in the merengue and bachata lessons Very Happy

~ems~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: