Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congratulations!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissChievous

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Congratulations!!! Reply with quote

Congratulations to everyone who was in the final round of the competition. All of you did an amazing job investing lots of time and efforts. I am truly impressed by those amazing shows, thank you for taking it so seriously and making it so spectacular. If it would be possible, I would have 5 First Prizes to give all and each of you. You ALL are the winners.

Well done!

Karina.
blackout1999

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Wow Reply with quote

What's the deal, salsa people? Wow is the word to describe the finalists in the competition. The perfomances were off the chain. I was asked who was my favourite and I didn't have one(glad I wasn't a judge). Congradulations to Alfred and Nina for winning first place but as I said before, you're all winners. I can't speak for everyone else but I am definitely looking forward to next year's competition. Once again, if any of the ladies want to enter next year and you're looking for a partner, holla back at ya boy!
Sonnislav

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like i missed out on a great evening... Crying or Very sad

did anyone take any videos of the competition....?
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont' know about videos, but Caryl posted pictures of the TDS competition on her website.

http://www.ifreestyle.ca/PhotoGallery/TDCompMay25-07/index.html
SalsaTO

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Pix and a Story on SalsaTO.ca Reply with quote

Check out some pix and a story about the competition on www.salsato.ca

Another short gallery from another photographer is going up in a day or so too... just watch for the extra link... It was a fun night...

And there are some pretty good dancers who wowed them on the same stage that I competed on four years ago. It brought back a few memories... been there ....

Enjoy the Pix!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: