Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You For The Dance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Helpers' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissChievous

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Thank You For The Dance Reply with quote

Last night was the best night!

I would like to thank Sharon who made my BD dance happen and be so much fun. I would like to thank everybody who danced with me and the rest of the crowd. It was a great plesure to dance with you all and for you. Smile

Very special Thanks to Carolinka--she made sure that this BD would be very surprising and the best BD I ever had. Thank you my dear, you did make me feel very special!

I had a fantastic time last night, I never thought it would be like this... I am truly happy! THANK YOU.

Karina.
blackout1999

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Happy B-Day Reply with quote

What's really good, salsa people? Just wanted to give a happy b-day shout-out to misschevious. Sorry I wasn't there last night to give you a b-day dance. I will be at 6 degrees for the finals of the competition so maybe then I can make it up to you. See you later, salsa people. Very Happy
MissChievous

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Blackout, I was looking for you there... Smile
Sure, you will have to make it up to me. And everybody else who missed my dance--make sure you catch up next outing!!! Laughing

Truly yours,

Miss Chievous Wink
garish

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't know it was your bd the first time we danced, but i am glad i managed to dance with you again after i found it out Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Helpers' Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: