Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dance shoes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Dance shoes Reply with quote

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to let you know in advance if you are looking for dance shoes that Century Wide Shoes will be at the competition this Sunday with a booth set up so visit them if you would like answers to shoe questions! Addicted to Dance Shoes has also sponsored the event so they will have flyers to contact them too!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is music to my ears, Sharon! I Especially since I lost my dance shoes on the TTC. Sad
I will definitely check out their booths and see what they have to offer!! This is going to be such an awesome event!
MissChievous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so great! Hope they will have lots of shoes to chose from!
KT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally own a pair of Century Wide dance shoes and I found the price and quality to be very good ($40 for slippers, $65 for heels). The best part is, you don't have to go to the store, they will be coming to you (at the competition). They will be accepting cash only, so boys and girls... bring your shoe funds!
Shines

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we make a request for Century Wide Shoes and Addicted to Dance shoes to bring closed toe shoes to the finals?! Open toe are so pretty, but just aren't practical at the clubs when you get stepped on...
And as mentioned by so many others, a big thank you to the organizers of the competition who made the 29th such a successful and fun night!
Sharon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Closed toes shoes Reply with quote

I think that is a good idea...KT can we have that happen? A few ladies were asking. We would all like to salvage our toes Smile
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
KT

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will pass on the feedback!

There were a few styles of closed toe heels, as well as some slippers there that night. I know there were some students who were interested in buying the shoes but either didn't have the money with them or decided to check out the booth later on in the night after the shoe lady left. I will ask her to stay later at the finals, and will also try to have George announce what time the booth will be closing.

The booths will accept cash only. So for those who are interested in purchasing dance shoes, don't forget to bring some money! Why waste time finding a bank machine when you could spend it on the floor dancing (in your new shoes!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: