Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Going to Punta Cana--any suggestions for clubs/discos?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissChievous

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Going to Punta Cana--any suggestions for clubs/discos? Reply with quote

Hello,

I am going to Punta Cana next week, I was wondering if anybody could suggest a good place to go dancing? I will be staying at Bahia Principe. Thanks!

MC
Sharon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Punta Cana Reply with quote

MissChievous, did you have any luck finding clubs in Punta Cana. Lots of people go there so it would be great if you could share the info!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
MissChievous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few famous discos in PC
The most popular that everybody is raving about is Mangu.
Magnu has 2 floors: The ground floor with Latin music and upper floor playing House and such.

Mangu disco is in the Grand Flamenco hotel
Pacha disco is in the Riu hotels
Areito disco is in the Bavaro Princess hotel

All of the above allow people staying at other hotels to go there, also local people.

Pacha is free entrance, the other two you pay an entrance fee which includes one drink

The resort where I was staying was shockingly amazing (Bahia Principe) but the disco SUCKED! Closed relatevly early, at 2 am and nill to nothing of Salsa music. A little bit of merengue and bachata in the beginning and then reggaeton/hip-hop/house/techno...

Overall I had one of the greatest times of my life there. I am officially addicted to that place. It would be nice to organize a group of us to go there next year to show them how to dance Salsa!!! Twisted Evil

Miss Chievous. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: