Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DANCE PARTNER FORUM!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Come on Ladies! Reply with quote

Wow I have never seen a competition that has more men interested then women. Where are all the ladies? We would still love to have one or two more couples in the competition so please don't delay in signing up....when in your life will you get to experience being in a fun, non-threatening dnce competition that is purely for fun and development?

Hope to see some more names on the list!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
Sara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: My loss Reply with quote

hey, I just wanted to say I am sorry we didn't get to dance... I am sure it was my loss...

Next time!

Sara
Rae7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish I had a dance partner, surely I could join in the fun.
blackout1999

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Shout-out Reply with quote

What's really good, playas? Just wanted to give a shout-out toall the playas and salsaritas out there. Even though I couldn't find a partner for the competition, I am looking forward to see what's going to happen next Sunday.
I also wanted to give a shout-out to Sara and hopefully I'll get to dance with you next Sunday. See you on Tuesday, playas!
Tim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was browsing you tube and saw this interesting clip

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HQs6GlUjUtM

It must be hard for the small guy to find a compatible dance partner.
Salsaddict

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: women Reply with quote

I know, I know, it isnt great that all us women are scared of competing. I think though that after seeing others compete it may inspire the rest of us to try next time. That is my goal!
KT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be a night of great music and dancing... well worth your $10 cover. There will be 3 different lessons held that night, a great show, and tons of social dancing. Aside from seeing the competitors dance their butts off, there will also be dance performances from other dance schools. Also, there will be sale booths for those who wishes to purchase dance shoes.

Whether you are competing or not, I would highly recommend everyone to attend the competition event. Come and support your fellow students!

There will be tons of Toronto Dance Salsa students and helpers there. Plenty of people to dance with. Don't be shy... ask me to dance!
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I am looking forward to Sunday's outting, however nervous I may get! I think it is awesome to finally showcase the talent at TDS!!
Rae7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: partner up Reply with quote

That was really awesome, Wink
Rae7

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Partner Reply with quote

I dont know y but I forget most of my steps when I dance, (steps are A ok, in class when in clubs most of the steps are gone and timing is lost) , also watching all the fast moves feel akward to ask ,especially if I do not know anyone.I dont know when I will find a partner and be comfortable and dance the night away. Wink Feel pretty upset about not having a partner!!!!!
garish

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Partner Reply with quote

Rae7 wrote:
Feel pretty upset about not having a partner!!!!!

don't be. all you need to do is ASK. i am sure some girls are just like you...they can't attend the competition because they don't have partners.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: