Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DANCE PARTNER FORUM!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good question!

We've answered this question in the Helper's Corner forum. Find your answers to all things Helper related on there. Smile

In a nutshell, Sharon has answered:

Sharon wrote:
To become a helper you would have had to complete level 3 or receive permission. You need to have a great personality, be very confident and comfortable with your dancing to the point where you can help others, be reliable and available for 9 week sets, be articulate and get along with others well.
If you feel you are the right candidate, don't be afraid to let me know!
blackout1999

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the 411, Kimberlita. I will see all you wonderful people tomorrow night at Adelaide. I almost forgot, Wednesday is my birthday and I'm hoping someone wil grant me a birthday dance on Friday night. Holla back at ya boy!
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! Birthday dance! I'll make sure I'm in rotation.
Happy early birthday...Smile
blackout1999

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: What's really good Reply with quote

What's really good, playas? Looking forward to tonight. Already in tons of pain from the gym but it's all good, playas. By the way, Kimberlita, you are definitely in the rotation on Friday. Is ther anyone else who wants to have a birthday dance with me on Friday night? Holla back at ya boy!
blackout1999

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Good night Reply with quote

What's really good, playas. Just got back from class and I'm still trying to get the reverse coca-cola(that darn one and a half spin). By the way, Kimberlita, if Anne-Marie is still looking for partner, tell her to holla at ya boy! See you on Friday, playas.
Rae7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: dance partner Reply with quote

No partner as of date, watching dancing with the stars really really boosts and stimulates me to dance, to practice 10/12 hours, to master the moves, and gain self confidence, but No woman No Dance moves. Awaiting a dance partner for long routines.Email me and lets be stars,even though each of us has a busy schedule. see you on the dance floor.
garish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: dance partner Reply with quote

Rae7 wrote:
No partner as of date, watching dancing with the stars really really boosts and stimulates me to dance, to practice 10/12 hours, to master the moves, and gain self confidence, but No woman No Dance moves. Awaiting a dance partner for long routines.Email me and lets be stars,even though each of us has a busy schedule. see you on the dance floor.

remember the line from dancing with the stars: you don't have to be a star to dance like one!
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly...
If they can make a dancer out of Jerry Springer, then there's hope for all!
blackout1999

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Birthday Reply with quote

Today's my birthday and this playa is tired from work. However, I hope all the playas are ready for Friday becuase it's gonna be the bomb-diggity. For all the new playas, welcome to TDS. It's been almost a year and five levels and I haven't look back. I hope the experience for all the new playas will be rewarding and fun as it has been for me. Seeya on Friday, playas. Holla back at ya boy!
Rae7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Dance Partner Reply with quote

Easier said than done., but practice makes perfect, and there is lot to practice, not only footwork, but body moves, hand moves, in synch with partner, music rythm, and lots more.........and especially lead. Also you must be committed to long routines no matter what, after all its a good exercise overall. A good and committed partner is hard to find. Dance, Dance, Dance. Dance with me.
MissChievous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hola Salseros!

I can see from this forum that there are quite a few guys that feel sort of shy to ask girls to dance--please don't be! This Friday and any other outing, please come and ask me to dance with you--I promise I will not turn you down. I would ask you guys too but I don't know everyone faces yet, so please don't be shy, I will be there for you. Smile

Karina.
Tim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Strange Music Reply with quote

I heard this music on radio several times within the year but could never understand what the lyrics is about. I did a search few days ago and found this website with lyrics and song. http://www.angelfire.com/ga4/hesmyson/onlytime.html
blackout1999

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: In the house Reply with quote

What's really good, playas? I hope all you salsa playas and salsa senoritas are ready to sweat the technique tomorrow night. The original playa from the hym(hold up, that's Montreal, not hymalaya) will be in da house. Misschevious, I will keep you in mind. see you on the floor, playas! Very Happy
Rae7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Dance Partner Reply with quote

Misschevious, Thank you and much appreciate, will be looking forward to dance with you tonight, hope to spot you on the floor, we have not met and seen each other, hope we bump into each other. see ya on the floor (beginner Level 1)
blackout1999

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: what a night Reply with quote

What's really good, playas? Last night outing was like whoa(thay's a good thing! For everyone who gave me birthday shout-outs, much love. However, I didn't get to dance with Sara. Maybe next time. See you on Tuesday, playas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: